Sunday, September 30, 2007

Alright

"Alright, everything is gonna be alright"

This is a new song of a Malaysia's new composing singer, Jia Wang.
titile is "alright"

When i heard this song, its voice very familiar,
seems like where i heard b4, what a nice voice like JJ Lim's voice.
I was extremely surprise when i get to know from the fren who sent me this song. Perhaps, he has the quality to make me fall to his voice.

This guy Jia Wang, i used to sang with him when i was celebrating my 20's birthday at Wing's cafe. Wow.. No wonder..
Previously he is a Cafe's singer and can play keyboard while singing very well. From side look, he has the shadow of JJ, even smile, the way he sings, exactly shock me. Do it have a person looked like others in any criteria in this world? I found one, yeah, thats him !! Very sad to say that, we have no more chance to listen his performance in cafe anymore, he is a album's singer right now!!

After i repeat and repeat this song, i can completely sure that besides than my admire favourite singer, he is the one can totally graped my attention and turn it to his music. Listen properly and try to understand the meaning in lyric, such a feeling of a person who try to stopped someone from leaving. From the point of view to the entire chorus part, the beginning of the word-alright, imposed the feeling to that particular person and tells him or her alright, everything will be alright, not to worry.

Anyway, I will post up his picture and album to intro again his album to everyone who steps to my blog later on,hehe.. We should support original album right? Shall we? Answer is "must", just for those singer u like the most.:p
Anyway, it will be in my album list later.

2 comments:

massaki said...

Alright, everything is gonna be alright!
Post up the lyrics if able. Thanks for sharing,Vic.

VictoR.小光 said...

ling: i cant find the lyric online. maybe need to copy from original album. since i havent buy yet, be patience ya..:p