Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kinda busy for these days

In last thread i had mention about my car was broke down bcoz of the starter problem. But, after the checking, originally engine is the main problem. The machanic said need to install a new engine to instead the old one which has down. Ohno, need to splash out another sum of money to buy a new engine.>.<>
But still i cant drive it yet bcoz normally a car have modified must pass the inspection then only can use on road. So.. need to wait for the process.

Ok lets talk what is going on and happened in these few days which meet to my title "busy". Well exam is around the corner which started from next monday onward to thursday. I have total 5 subjects to go in these 4 days, gonna mad.@@ Except study study and study, recently i rarely surf net and chatting compare to my previous active manner towards internet. In last couple weeks, a turning point in my life had appeared magnificently, and bcoz of this my life goes from this manner to another character of mine! As time goes, i hope it would be a icebreaking. Ice melt from tip, and ship goes smooth continously.

Beside than these of coz i have planned well for my coming holidays. The activities that im going to do is firstly i will have a job in pc fair which held at KLCC. I dunno heard from where saying that RYAN LIM YU ZHONG would be there for his concert, so i might have the opportunity to see him. After next week somebody is coming here for holiday and i must scheduled the trip and destination for travel in KL. But now im still blank for this bcoz KL for me is getting bored ady, some more most of the places i had been there b4. Hmmm.. figure out it slowly.

Arghh.. What was in my mind now? The planning after exam? My god, my exam is havent finished yet! Nono, is not even started yet! >.< Cant be in this way now, study 1st..chaoz..

4 comments:

silentz_sy said...

pc fair huh?
mayb i will go thr walk walk
see can meet u o not lo~ rf

VictoR.小光 said...

sure can de.rf
come and find me if you were there. we go makan.;p

Anonymous said...

hehe...i was around also i thk i will be in the pc fair during my weekend...haha....but....my exam also at the corner..
swt...die la...
ur car still cannot use yet ar??
then how u go college??
so cham...haiz....pity pity...
anyway good luck mate...it really hv to work hard on those terrible subject...n exam....kena die la...haiz....bz like a hell....

Anonymous said...

Good words.