Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Suzuki Swift


Suzuki swift, my dream car for the present. I aim this car for quite long time ald i think since last year when i 1st saw his performance in highway. Of coz the attraction not only from the performance, instead mainly from the exterior design. This car does not looked like confortable enough and stable? You are wrong if you put ur mind in that way.
Few days pass i went to the suzuki showroom for the car test. Before i stepped in to the showroom im worry how to request for car test and etc. Firstly we take a look to that car basis like interior design and the space between front and back. Basically the front space for me is good enough bcoz tall ppl always facing a problem which is space narrow. At the back, i can just say it is tied but i didnt expect much since it is a compact car. It wont have the performance as well as sedan.
After a view of the car, lets test the car! I drove to the highway and press the peddle to the maximum speed. It can goes until 170kmj stablely without hardly peddle pushed. Wao.. I started to love that car more ald.. Besides than speed test, stabality, suspention and cornering are also the thing i concern. After the full test of it, im really satisfy with that car performance.
Conclusion is, the price. 72k is the basic spec which without air cool, leather seat and body kids. But those accesories for me is not important at the moment. It can be installed after when you are really need it. Now how to get it is the main. Remember i had mentioned in my new year eve that i wanna get a new car as in my planning. I will surely work it out. Give me some time, probably half an year. I will definately get it!

3 comments:

阿茶弟弟 said...

wishing u tat ur dream will come true...

god bless u~ :)

royle said...

omg!!!!
have you checked out their sport edition??

damn super cool!!

love it so much!!

VictoR.小光 said...

tea: Dont leave us..TT

royle: Yea i did. Sport edition basically its loooked more sharp bcoz of its body kit. Some more is 1.6cc, price..hoho.. nearly 100k man. Better forget it, based on my view it is unworth bcoz the price difference is too much. 72k and 100k.orz..