Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to school

Are you familiar with this sentence" Back to school"?

Perhaps you will try to reflash back where were you ever seen this word in the pass.
Recently i saw many of these sentence of word on the banner, specially from those shops selling school beg, white shirt, school pants and etc. They are trying to attrack those students and parents with their kids shopping those school necessities from their shop. Because of that word, suddenly having some feeling pop up from my heart. School? Ough... My sem break is going to over soon. Its very soon! 3 days more...>.<

Personally i have a thought is when schooling time, i will always looking forward to the arrival of holidays. Similary to the time of holidays, i will also waiting the " Back to school". Would any one of you have the same thought like me? I think most of the people will have it. Anyway..
Back to the topic, next monday is the date of back to school. For me is back to college.^^

First of all, next monday is the 1st day of my 3rd semester and also stepping in to 2nd year of my college life now. Back to the 1st day of my college life, it was in january 2007 already. Wonder now how fast is the time passes by? Maybe close and open your eyes, you are holding a degree certifacate and standing on the stage of convosation for waiting to receive honor from somebody to shows that you are done your programme. You are graduate!
Am i thinking far away from real life?
Yes, It is. Victor, come back. please your soul come back.=.=

Start from today, another 2 years to do which to archive my expectation. I still remember the days before i enter to college life, how i perceived from others people sight on me. Many of my friends giving me an advise saying that not to continue study due to im not a fastest learning person and, im really not keen in study based on what i had get in my spm results. At first, i'm concerning if i further study, would it really succeed? This matter had troubled me in 2 years time after my spm.

In my secondary school time, i do not know how to appreaciate what i had learnt. Although my parents always instilling me how important that education is, but i will still take it as deaf ears. I spent my classes with doing nonsence, sleeping in class even walks aways from class? For my self i have my own principle, that is i will only do for those subjects that i like the most. The rest, forget it. Perhaps you will see me going for tuitioning, and related to my acts in school, it does not make sense. Haha. But i'm telling the truth. All base on my pass experience, no where else.

When the exam is around the corner, then only knowing the pressure is approaching. For students, i mean those lazy students and im one of them, will only start to eating books from one week before the final exam. Oh ya another interesting to tell you guys it is the day before spm right, i still hang out with a bunch of friends to shopping. Now reflash back those manner, it is terrible!! I still can't accept why i can have that attitude during that period of time? But luckily my spm results ended up with 5 credits, consider not bad. That is enough for me to pass the minimum requirement to enter college, i still eligible!

Back to my education background, im a student who really.. You can't say i'm stupid because sometimes i still have intelligent indeed. I can turn some situation from bad incident to an acceptable results. How does it mean? Give an example, when i arrested from the principle from doing something that is breach the regulations, immediately i can turn the point from the main case to getting a small punishment at the end by explaining those unnecessary bull shit. By here it is just a very very surface trouble, and of course it could work in some other cases.

Further more, lets talk about my english's writing and speaking skill . English is one of my worst subject in my secondary school. I have no confident at all when i was sitting infront of the examination paper due to my poor writing skill and of course speaking is more terrible.
I remember when i was in the national service in year 2005, a malay girl teasing me by dont know the word of " shy". After that incident, i'm telling myself not to bow to others. I should do something to fight back my own dignity.
Few days later, i asked my mum to buy an english dictionary and courier to me. Start from that day, i kept doing something do improve my english speaking skill. Besides, i always communicate with my roommate in english. They laugh, but i don't care. As long as i learn something from them, then is enough for my paying and effort.
As time goes, it has some improvement in what i realize from myself. From a student who had grade 7D in english subject in the Spm results, you can't expect they are capable fluent in both writing and speaking skill. And now, even if i still poor in english but i willing to seek improvement method until i can do it.

Erm. What am i talking now? Is it out of topic? Yes, totally digress.=.=
It is late now and going to turn in. The time now is 3.24am. What a late time.
To be continue..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.